Friday, January 30, 2009

dressing rooms

IN the past two days I've had two rather odd dressing room experiences.

Last night: I'm in the dressing room at Walmart (forgive me!), trying on a clearance priced skirt, when I hear strange noises from the room two rooms over. It honestly sounded (in my un-educated mind), like two white-trash lesbians gettin' it on! Weird.

This afternoon: JC Penney (which currently has amazing clearance prices), I stride into the dressing room like I usually do, and make myself comfortable in a room, and proceed to try on the two shirts I had. I start hearing sighing, like someone is waking up from a nap, or breathing meditatively, or willing the item of clothing to fit. Then the woman started to talk to herself, vocalizing the list of chosen items she was to purchase.

The oddest of all this is that in both cases I was clacking hangers around and making normal dressing room noises, and yet neither of these un-faced people seemed to notice, or care, staying in their strange little dressing room worlds.

This is interesting too. Left or Right Brain

Happy weekend all!

1 comment:

a. g. hayes said...

hahahahahahaha. very interesting INDEED.