Friday, September 17, 2010

bleh

I've been tired lately. School and work have been combining to rise up to just about nostril level. It's okay. I've chosen every aspect of my life, given the opportunities and needs that have presented themselves. So I'm not complaining. I'm just....saying. While I know that everyday gets me closer to that end result, the grand finale, the culmination of my last few years educationally and career-wise, it feels so stagnant and bland. Kyle calls it senioritus. Maybe that's all, though I'm hardly close to senior status yet. But I think it has something to do with the fact that the last several years have been years of occurrences, and this one just isn't. The transition to adulthood is complete, and it's leaving me a little bored. The last year has been the most stable year yet, which I do love. I love my life. But I'm still over it for right here, right now. Maybe all I need are new opportunities, activities, and pastimes. But I don't have the time for those! Maybe it's just the slightly heavier feel of autumn that's slowly sliding past the mountains, into my soul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'The transition to adulthood is complete, and it's leaving me a little bored'. - I love that line!