Sunday, February 6, 2011

Yes, I'm Still Here

...Lurking in the background of the internet, reading what all you wonderful people write, but rarely having the chance to sit down, comment, and write for myself.

2011 has had an amazing start! I'm looking at which college I'll transfer to, and have two great options! There's a chance that I may be a on cycling team by the time school starts in August. That thought both terrifies and excites me greatly! This is what I want to do, who I want to be, the thing that I do! But there's so much to learn, experience to gain, and the biggie, fitness to work on. I'm keeping myself motivated by looking at all my dream bikes, the ones that cost more than my car (well, not quite, but some of them are close!) and I can only justify buying if it's paid for by school or I'm using it to pay for school, and admiring my toned and happy legs.

In May I'll have my Associate's Degree! I'll have finally reached the stepping stone in the middle of my educational river! I'm excelling at work, and impressing everyone with what I can do. It's so nice to be recognized and appreciated for doing things that I enjoy!

And Kyle, my love! We're happily going along, working hard to reach our goals, playing hard in our spare time, and taking each second together as a gift. I'm so blessed to have him as my partner in this life. We're getting close to 3 years of marriage, 5 years together. It seems so long, but at the same time, so short.

All in all, I'm feeling 2011...and it's feeling awesome!

No comments: