Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday Serenade

For the 100th night in a row it's raining and thundering and being glorious. Okay, so it's not really the 100th night in a row, but there's a definite weather cycle going on that involves rain almost every night.
But still, I'm comfortable sitting on my couch, playing with my computer or whatever, and having my eye caught by the lightening back lighting and silhouetting the trees against the briefly white sky.

Anyway....this is my new favorite song!

Love is Love

Tortoise And Bonnie 'prince' Billy - The Brave And The Bold - 05 - Love Is Love.mp3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'I love the rain, it washes memories of the side walk of life!' Not me, it was Woody Allen!! And Bonnie prince to! Very underrated artist, not for those who like their music with to much thought though!