Monday, June 1, 2009

Self Promotion

I'm terrible at advocating for myself.

But, my summer goals are to increase my portfolio materials, and self promote what I'm good at.

Well, one aspect of all my greatness. :-)

Photography.

It's been something I've loved for a long time, and the past couple months I've been drawn back to it as a commercial thing (senior portiats, engagement photos, etc). So my project this summer is to build my network and connections, make an excellent online portfolio, as well as informational packats, and take lots of pictures! Be they of friends or strangers.

So, on that note, I would like to invite you all to my Facebook Page and my Website. Both are works in progress, but I'm excited about building both to reflect what I do and love.

Wee!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Photography is such a great passion to have Laura. Capturing real life forever, in any form, must be so rewarding! Do keep it up!

Morningtower said...

I love building websites. . . so much fun! I am looking forward to watching your evolve. :)

Rosie the Cat said...

Awesome, very cool that you're pursuing this field!

Rosie the Cat said...

Rock on, you're going to have so much fun and just keep going at it. Don't forget to be true to yourself and take time to go out and take the "you" photos.

Laura said...

Thanks everyone! I'm excited to see what happens and what I can do tih all this! :-)