Monday, March 9, 2009

spring wants...

There's something about nice weather that makes me want to throw wisdom and responsibility to the warm wind, and go laze about for days on end; eating sushi and reading poetry, sitting on top of my loved mountains, driving with windows down, loving the warmth that still lingers in the evening. But math classes and lack of funds sadly stand firm in my way.
So I sit indoors, feeling the breeze as it comes through the windows, and read poetry online (books are much more satisfying), Twitter, and read news.

1 comment:

a. g. hayes said...

I know, man. This weather immediately puts an extra spring in your step, but at times, there's nothing you can really do about it.

Enjoy your freckles. You'll get out there soon enough!

And well, sushi with moi is inevitable.