Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend Greatness

Weekend Greatness ~

Coffee Underground For energy boost and snack. The mango peach smoothie I had was SO good!

The Greenville Zoo with Kyle and Akaisha
It was rather ridiculous and amusing how much we all loved the zoo! I enjoyed it much more than I did as a child, laughing at the giraffes and monkeys, delightfully feeling that weird shudder looking at the hissing cockroaches, and eagerly discovering what animal was next!

Main St
Gelato, walking under the trees. Discovering Artistphere. Reedy River Falls Park. Sitting on the a rock next to the water in the sun. Takosushi and discovering my celeratory 21st birthday drink, Flaming Coffee made with too many good things to name.



Star Trek And yes, I was raised a Trekkie. Thank you Daddy! The new movie is simply amazing. I'm so impressed with the casting, and it was a incredible surprise to see Simon Pegg as Scottie! I love him. This is the only movie that I can remember Kyle and I sitting upright, holding on to each other in sheer anticipation!

So, yes. A wonderful, exciting, thrilling weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love anything Trek Laura! I actually saw Simon Pegg in a bar in London last year, he had one of those really small dogs, ala Paris Hilton, on his lap!! True!

Laura said...

Oh! How cool!
Did you now they are planning on making a couple more Star Trek movies along this plot line?

a. g. hayes said...

Greatness, indeed. I wish every day of my life was like that. Le sigh. <3

ARUNA said...

wow that's an awesome video....!