Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday Serenade

Well, it's rather dreary and wet here. It's good to get the rain, but it feels like we've had more rain days than sun days, and I prefer the sun days myself. But, when the realization that it was indeed Wednesday, and that I was actually remembering to do a seranade, I immediately thought about Singin' In The Rain! It's a musical comedy from the 1950's, full of the fashions, humor, dance and catchy tunes that make that era appealing to me.

Anyway, if musicals are slightly intersting, you should watch it!

Singin' in the Rain--Good Morning

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good choice Laura. Its been raining in the south east of England all day and that film always makes the grey feel easier to deal with.

Laura said...

It does indeed! It actually makes me want to go run around in the rain!