Sunday, November 2, 2008

So, I have grand dreams of creation and genius. Glorious plans of self expression via writing, sewing, wonderful food craft, occaisional beading, acquisition of knowledge and the application thereof.
And yet, when I'm done with the "necessary" actions of my day: school, school work, and work, I sit my lovely ass down, warm my legs with my laptop, and drift away into the world of improv and sitcoms.

I hope this isn't the path the rest of my free time takes...I don't fear the future. Good times and energy will come again.

2 comments:

Rosie the Cat said...

Oh man, you summed it up. I think of all the cool things I could've done with the time I used up watching a crapload of tv, youtube-ing and logging into facebook.

Laura said...

I know! It's disgusting sometimes!