Monday, April 20, 2009

quickie post

I was frantically trying to think of a clever name to call my quickie post, but have come up with nill. Bother!
It's back to school for Laura today. The only consulations are that in 2 and 1/2 weeks it will be over, and that I'll get to see Kendall and we'll scheme like crazy in our dark computer lap.
I just realized I loaned my camera to my sister sans memory card. Hse won't be too pleased at that. But it was an accident, I promise!
Kyle and I had a great weekend, and I already miss the laziness that so often rules our Saturdays and Sundays.
Akaisha and I had a splendid time in Asheville on Sat night. Weather=perfect. Lots of good drink (of the coffee, juice and tea types), and tons of walking around, beautiful scenes, and a HUGE rosemary plant that I want to kidnap.
Well, I'm off to try and get photos printed so that I'll actually make the art show deadline!
Happy spring!

No comments: