Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday Serenade

Last Wednesday I heard "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by the oh-so-fab Cyndi Lauper. I immediately texted a piece of the lyrics to Akaisha. Then, my idea was born. To attempt some sort of regularity, each Wednesday I'll post a song or something, and serenade you, all my lovely readers! If it does nothing more than amuse or offer a taste of my music preferences, then my heart is happy.
So, here, for you viewing and listening entertainment, is Ready for the Floor, but Hot Chip!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic choice Laura! Seeing how you like this you should maybe check out these 2 bands - Lcd Soundsystem and Friendly Fires!!

Laura said...

I do have LCD Soundsystem in my library, but I'll have to look into Friendly Fires!

a. g. hayes said...

I always hear this when I watch CurrentTV...little did I know it was a real song. Awesome.