Friday, December 19, 2008

December Spring Time!

Molly (a co-worker of mine here at the park) and I made a herb quick bread last night to give to our other co-workers. There is an over abundance of sugar-filled treats here, so we figured something without sugar would be the best choice. So, while I was searching for a quick bread recipe, I found this one for a yeast cheese bread.

Hot Cheese Bread: grip it and rip it and Gruyere Cheese Bread
The picture comes close to making me drool and immediately begin a rampage for cheese bread! I think I'll make some over Christmas when I have time off from work.

The weather has been absolutely crazy: first rainy and chilly, now warming up to in the 60's and partly cloudy.

Since sushi can only be consumed satisfactorily in warm weather, Kyle took me to Umi for lunch, where we feasted on spicy yellow tail tuna rolls and delightful salads with that good ginger dressing. My tummy and tongue are happy.

And, academically speaking, I passed my math class with a B! Yay!

1 comment: