Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"Yarg!"

Well well well.

I hope that everyone had a splendid Thanksgiving! Kyle and I spent ours moving and then enjoyed a wonderful vegetarian feast prepared by Kyle's brother Alex. Alex will one day be a famous chef. I still have a turkey crave going on though.

We've moved quite successfully! It is so wonderful to hear the quiet of a house. I think I'm really a home-body...or least to the extent that I enjoy being at home when there's not anything appealing outside of my house.

I feel quite domesticated...on "Black Friday" Kyle and I went out and bought a washer and dryer. Wo0t!

Arg. I'm sick and tired and not inspired at all, despite the desire to nest in my house.

Yuck.

1 comment:

Rosie the Cat said...

It's that time of year when we can cosy up in the house and not feel guilty about it! Yay for veggie feasts! Glad you had a nice thanksgiving.