Sunday, December 28, 2008

Photo photo photo

I don't know why I like words in sets of three.



My homage to Charlie Brown's Christmas tree. The mouse was hand sewn by Kyle's great grandmother for his 2nd Christmas.


Bittersweet that I found growing in the magnolia tree outside.


"Briar Berries." I don't know if they have an official name or anything, but they are pretty nonetheless.


Little red balls!


Lovely little glass candle holders from World Market (I love that place!).



My .75 cent clearance rosemary plant. Sure, it looks like a Christmas tree, but if I can perk it up, I'll have a great herb plant!



New favorite incense, Sandalwood. It smells so sweet.


One of my ribbon flowers. It only lacks a clip or hair comb of some sort.


My favorite ribbon flower hair comb!

No comments: