Friday, February 20, 2009

tea tags

One of the first things I do when making tea (providing it's of the Yogi Tea variety) is to read the little proverb that's on the tag. Sometimes they're great, like one yesterday, that said sometime along the lines of: love what is ahead by loving what is past. And then sometimes they're just not that great: oneness is achieved by recognizing yourself. Still, I'm always eager to see what my 'tea fortune' will read. I remember one terrible box that contained only 3 different quotes!

I've been embracing the tired, stressed, working college student. But, barring all practicality, I want to drop any class that don't involve art and immerse myself completely in learning, making, and viewing it. We've already gotten hints of a grand final photography project along the lines of a photo installation. I'm writing down ideas and things that intrigue me...I want to produce something brilliant! I'm stuck on the idea of trees. I've always loved their semblance in my life and admired their beauty.

[Digital pinhole]

Well...here goes the aforementioned tired, stressed, working college student!

Be happy!

No comments: